Notes of warning
Investors can lose money in the stock market. The state does not guarantee safety and recoverability of the invested funds.
Investments into bonds and debt instruments may lead to losses as a result of decrease of the bonds’ market value, as well as to unforeseen losses that may arise in case of a complete or partial default of the issuer (refusal of the enterprise to service its debts). In case of a default or bankruptcy of the issuer, losses may amount to 100% of the sum invested.
Investments into shares may lead to losses as a result of decrease of the shares’ market value. As a result of the issuer’s bankruptcy, losses may amount to 100% of the sum invested.
Investments into derivative instruments (futures or options) may lead to losses. Losses can be incurred as a result of change of the market price of the asset, to which futures or options were issued. Losses may amount to 100% of the sum invested (margin).
The user can access information located on the Internet site of OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company without submission of any of his own personal information. Nevertheless, access to some special sections of this Internet site does require prior registration and submission of personal data.
OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company takes reasonable action to preserve confidentiality of the user’s personal information that the latter submits in connection with getting access to this web site. However, so far as access to such information can be obtained via Internet, the Company does not offer any guarantee in terms of security of such information. The Company can, within its ordinary course of business, disclose such information to its employees, representatives, agents or affiliates, as well as to state authorities entitled to receive such information by operation of the law.
No part of the information displayed on this web site can be copied, transferred, disseminated, published or used without a written agreement of OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company. Any unauthorized use or copying of information of this Internet site, as well as the use of information of this Internet site that is in conflict with these Conditions of Use can entail violation of trademark rights, copyright and other ownership rights and lead to civil, administrative or criminal responsibility.
OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company reserves the right to make amendments to or update, at any time, the content or the format of this Internet site without prior notice. Amended Conditions of Use shall be considered to have inured once located on this web site. OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company shall have the right to terminate or restrict access to this Internet site at its own discretion without prior notice.
Visiting this web site, when accessing or downloading any of its parts or its content, when placing information on this Internet site, as well as when using this Internet site in any other way, the user therewith undertakes to comply with these Conditions of use, as well as with other conditions that are contained or referred to on this Internet site. Should you disagree with the above mentioned conditions, you cannot use this Internet site.
Legal regulation of the Internet site
The owner of this Internet site is open joint stock company Grandis Capital Investment Company. The information contained in the materials of this web site was prepared by the employees of OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company and are meant for the information of the company’s customers only. OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company does not guarantee that the information provided is complete and true. The information contained in the materials of this web site is the result of analytical work of the employees of OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company, which has a referential, auxiliary character and is a private opinion.
This Internet site shall not be viewed as a bargain offer or an attempt of OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company to purchase or sell any securities, reference to which can be placed on this Internet site, or to provide any investment recommendations or services. The relevant offers can only be made in accordance with the applicable laws. This Internet site does not contain any public offer on the conclusion of any agreement.
OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company reserves the right to claim submission of an acknowledgement of the place of registration / place of residence from any user who is willing to get access to the web site and who searches any information thereon. OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company shall not render services to any potential client, if such activities are in conflict with the foreign laws on securities or other normative acts of a foreign state.
This Internet site can have links to other web sites owned by third parties. OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company does not check the content of such web sites. OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company arranges such links for the purpose of user convenience only. References to any of such web sites placed on this Internet site shall not be viewed as the Company’s approval of the content of such web sites.
Electronic document flow systems employed
In accordance with Order of Federal Financial Market Service (ФСФР) No 05-77/пз-н of 08.12.2005 “On affirmation of a provision on requirements to activity of participants of financial markets with the use of electronic documents”, OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company is publishing the following information about the Company’s use of Electronic document flow systems (hereinafter referred to as EDF):
1. EDF NDC. The service of Electronic document flow is provided in accordance with the Electronic document flow regulations of the National Depositary Center (NDC), which is an Annex to the Agreement on the Electronic Documents Exchange. You can see the Electronic document flow regulations of NDC on the NDC web site (www.ndc.ru).
2. EDF DCC. The service of Electronic document flow is provided in accordance with the Agreement on electronic access to Settlement and depository system of DCC via the electronic document flow system of DCC. You can see the Agreement on the Intranet site of DCC (www.rts.ru).
3. EDF RTS. The service of Electronic document flow is provided in accordance with the Agreement on the use of electronic digital signature in the system of electronic document flow of RTS, approved by the Board of Directors of the non-profit partnership “Stock exchange “Russian Mercantile System» (Resolution № 06-16-РДП-1511 of 15.11.2006). You can see the Agreement on the use of electronic digital signature in the system of electronic document flow of RTS on the Intranet site of RTS (www.rts.ru).
4. EDF MICE . The service of Electronic document flow is provided in accordance with the Electronic document flow regulations, approved by the Directorate of close JSC “Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange” on 05.02.2004. You can see the Electronic document flow regulations on the Internet site of MICE (www.micex.ru).
Limitation of liability
Open joint stock company “Investment Company “Grandis Capital” shall not be liable for:
1. Losses or damages incurred as a result of defects or service interruption of the Internet site or as a result of any other act or failure to act of the parties involved into designing of the site or data submission for the site and open for the users, or as a result of any other reason related to access to this Internet site, as well as unavailability of access, or the customer’s use of the materials placed on the site, irrespective of whether OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company or software and service suppliers control the circumstances that influence them or not.
2. Content, products and services offered by the web sites containing links to the Internet site of OJSC Grandis Capital Investment Company, as well as by web sites which are referred to by this Internet site.
3. Damage caused by a computer virus during upload or download of information from this site, or damage caused by malicious computer code or software that can be used to get access, destroy information, cause damage, interruption or create other disturbance to the work of this web site, hardware or software, information or property of any user.
4. Investment decisions made by the clients of the company and other users on the basis of the information made available.
5. Financial results achieved by virtue of the use of the information that is available on this web site.